Page - Resources
Inbound Marketing Resources
A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO TEXT MESSAGE MARKETING
We’ve been in the text message marketing industry for over half a decade. During that time we’ve learned a lot about what makes a text message marketing campaign successful, and we want to use that knowledge to help make you successful.
A guide to Developing your Social Media Presence
In order to gain customer trust, establish expertise, and meet potential customers, every business needs to have a social media presence. It’s simply not enough to have social media sites up for your business; without a clear strategy for social media use, your business will struggle to get the customer engagement levels and increased sales you’re looking for. To get the most out of your social media efforts, your strategy should include the following:
- Determining which sites are most beneficial to post to and when to post to them
- Deciding how large you want your social media presence to be
- Identifying the right metrics to use to measure your progress towards social media goals
- How and why to engage current and potential customers online
How to turn your website into a lead generation machine
Once you have started to attract visitors to your website you now have a choice.
- You can trust to luck that someone will press the enquiry button and your slick and efficient sales machine will kick in.
- You could think about cold calling everyone who has downloaded one of your magnificent content pieces or…
- You can start to convert website visitors with some science and some rigour.
Strategic blogging for business and professionals
Free to share, distribute or print with attribution
This special report was for Authority Blogger Course members but is offered free for a short time to Social Media Workbook readers